Located in the centre of Battersea just off Battersea Park Rd and opposite Battersea Power Station, this state-of-the-art kitchen showroom has every design of contemporary kitchen anyone could ever want.
With six displays throughout the large 1900m2 showroom, showcasing the latest Leichtd esigns in a range of textures and colours, the showroom allows you to experience the Modern Kitchen excellence of Leicht, the Traditional Kitchen beauty, and the innovation of lacquered Concrete Kitchen Worktops and Handleless designs.
Our Contracts Division is also based here so if you’re looking for designer kitchens for developments look no further than Leicht Contracts.
Contact one of our experienced kitchen designers to arrange a design consultation or just drop in to take a look.
Nearest train stations
• Battersea Park Road - 4 minute walk
• Queenstown Road - 8 minute walk
• Vauxhall on the Victoria Line – 20 minutes’ walk along Nine Elms Lane
Travelling by car and parking
• There is plenty of parking close by in some of the surrounding streets.
• Free parking behind showroom from 8am-11am & 12pm – 6pm
• No parking 11am-12pm (1 Hour)
LEICHT Battersea is outside the Congestion Charging Zone. For further information and to help you plan your route, check the TFL Congestion Charge website.
Nearest bus routes
• 344, 156, 44, 137 and 452
Plan your route on public transport by visiting TFL Journey Planner